Sunday, February 13, 2011

Getting Hitched in HKG?

Getting married in HKG?
Although I got married in Manila, I did get civilly married in HKG and was also able to get a few HKG suppliers for the former wedding.

Before you jump into the wedding preparations, you might want to read the following first.
  • GovHK - Getting Married
  • AngloInfo - getting married in HKG
  • Basic Procedures - fast fact
  • HK Appointment Booking
  • After the above items have been sorted out, the best part is to come!
    The below are some of the places I went to when I was shopping for my wedding items. I hope they prove to be as useful as they have to me. Happy wedding!

    GOWNS
    1.) Central Weddings - some information about the store is here. This is my wedding gown supplier. Love them so much!
    2.) White - some information about the store is here.
    3.) Gown Street in TST
    4.) Prince Edward's Golden Plaza : one-stop-shop bridal building @ Mongkok; more info here.
    5.) Dorian Ho
    6.) Barney Cheng
    7.) Lane Crawford - shoes

    PHOTOGRAPHY
    1.) Cloud9 Photography
    2.) Venture Photography

    INVITATIONS
    1.) Papyrus HK

    SOUVENIRS
    1.) The Wedding Workshop
    2.) Lladro

    Others
    1.) Wedding Bands - J's / Chan Kwong Kee Jeweler
    2.) Registries - HK Wedding Registry (City Hall) / Eden Wedding Registry

    No comments:

    Post a Comment